A big question nowadays is should today’s businesses be texting with customers? For this question, the answer is absolutely yes because Studies show that text messages have a skyrocketing 98% open rate and 45% response rate compared to email which has an average open rate of around 20% and response rate of around 10%. Plus, about 9 out of 10 text messages are read within seconds and replied to within three to four minutes. Text messaging is very important for businesses but there are a few things to be aware of while using it.
So let’s discuss the best text messaging considerations for today’s organizations
1. You should consider your customer’s time zones – We should keep in mind that we should not send the message when the recipient is asleep because it is not a good practice. We have to make sure that your text message timezone is appropriate for our clients and customers. Business hours are usually the correct time for this
2. Text on a regular cadence – We should keep talking to our clients and customers regularly so that our clients and customers do not forget who we are. However, you should keep in mind that this may be wrong for you, so you need to make sure that the text you send may contain valuable information or a great offer. And also If you communicate too much, your unsubscribe rates could increase as people will lose interest in hearing from you.
3. Give Surprise and delight your customers – When you find your customers doing something amazing, reward them with a great text message and if you can, follow that up with a surprise piece of swag in the mail or something else impactful. It helps to further strengthen the relationship between you and your customer
4. Be Particular – If you want to understand your customers about the importance of your messages, send messages to your customers from the same number so that they can understand the importance of your messages even without reading them. It helps to build trust between you and your customer
5. Engaged in the conversation – Successful communication is always both ways like our side and the client’s side. We must keep in mind that whenever clients respond to our messages, we must respond in a timely and appropriate manner. And even if they are not asking any questions, thank them for their response.
6. Don’t be greedy for sales – You are always trying to sell something to your clients, so who wants to really communicate with you? While the goal of your text campaigns might, in fact, be more sales, remember the number on the other end of the message is actually a human being. Be conversational and friendly.
7. Always Mention the Call to Action – After all, we are trying to convert our customers to buy from us or be associated with us. Make sure the text message clearly encourages the customer to move forward in their experience with your company.
8. Create the Illusion – You have to create the illusion in the mind of your customers that they are about to miss out on something big, or that they have already missed out on something big. This will keep them looking forward to what’s next.
How to do it easily with Communicat-O
Communicat-O is a powerful Salesforce app
to manage all type of communication with your clients. All of the above points are the best things about text messaging for today’s organizations. Thereby strengthening your customer relationship. And also helps in increasing your sales.
Are you looking for how you can create a Salesforce Chatbot for your business, then no worries you are at the right place, we can help you with that. Communicat-O is a powerful salesforce app, you can integrate it with your salesforce CRM and with Communicat-O you can connect with all your social media accounts, channel in a single app to communicate with your customers. Contact Us